Could you be one of our new and emerging Sustainable Farming Champions? Join us at one of our Discovery Events on 25th October and 1st November to hear from LEAF Demonstration Farmers about an exciting new training and professional development opportunity and how to apply.
- Are you in the mindset for change?
- Looking at what opportunities the environment and public goods delivery has to offer farmers?
- Keen to hear what leading farmers get out of LEAF?
- Excited about the opportunities ahead for the industry and got the vision, desire and drive to effect real change?
- Hungry to embrace new sustainability challenges and tackle the big issues of the day?
- Looking at new and innovative ways to build up the resilience of your business?
- Keen to learn new, practical skills from the best in the business?
- See yourself as one of the farming industry’s impactful leaders, thinkers and innovators?
If yes, then come along to one of our Discovery Events this Autumn to find out more about 'Resilient and Ready' - a ground-breaking new initiative delivered in partnership by LEAF and Corteva, to develop new and emerging sustainable farming champions.
‘Resilient and Ready’ are looking for two forward thinking farmers to support on a three year immersive and action packed programme of training, technical support and mentoring to adopt more sustainable farming, build the resilience of their own businesses and gain the skills, confidence and know-how to go on to become industry innovators and leaders.
Come along to the Discovery Event to find out more and apply. The two successful farmers will benefit from a deep dive training programme tailored to their business and individual requirements and priorities. The programme will include training from both LEAF and external partners, services and support from Corteva, one-to-one mentoring and on-farm specialist advice. Depending on suitability and priorities, participating farmers will have the opportunity to become LEAF Demonstration Farmers, LEAF Marque certified and will receive state of the art communications training offering the skills, know-how and confidence to go on to become leaders and innovators in sustainable farming.
Resilient and Ready Discovery Events will take place on:
Friday 25th October 2019 at Bowhill Farming Ltd, Bowhill, Selkirk TD7 5ES - click here to book your place.
Friday 1st November 2019 at E W Davies Farms Ltd, The Hydes, Thaxted, Dunmow, Essex CM6 3QB - click here to book your place.
Events run from 09:30 to 14:00 and include a farm tour. Lunch is provided.
- Tour a LEAF Demonstration Farm to see their farming practices, their focus on sustainability and how and why this works for them
- Hear from two LEAF Demonstration Farmers about the role of the environment in their business and why they work with LEAF
- Learn more about the Resilient and Ready programme, how to apply and the opportunities it could offer your business
- Talk to the LEAF and Corteva teams and network with other farmers
We are excited to bring you this opportunity for two forward looking farmers, eager to move their businesses forward and become key players in accelerating change towards a stronger, more resilient UK farming industry.
We look forward to seeing you!